Newcomer Orientation is open to newcomers as well as current church members. The next Newcomer Orientation will be held Saturday, November 10 from 9:30am - noon. Please contact Anne Welch, Membership Committee Chair, to register.
As every individual's faith journey is different, Newcomer Orientation provides a framework to explore these journeys and how Unitarian Universalism can help guide the path.
Newcomer Orientation offers:
- An opportunity for prospective members to explore and share their personal spiritual journeys
- Information about Unitarian Universalism - our ideals and principles
- An overview of Unitarian Universalist history
- An overview of UUCR history
- Information on ways to get involved at UUCR, through our programs, committees, music, education, etc.
- Answers to any other questions you may have
For additional information about Newcomer Orientation, or to sign up to attend the class, please contact Anne Welch.