UUCR is holding a Newcomer Orientation Class on Saturday, October 21, 2017.
Newcomer Orientation are held in the fall and the spring. Newcomer Orientation is open to newcomers as well as current church members.
As every individual's faith journey is different, Newcomer Orientation provides a framework to explore these journeys and how Unitarian Universalism can help guide the path.
Newcomer Orientation offers:
- An opportunity for prospective members to explore and share their personal spiritual journeys
- Information about Unitarian Universalism - our ideals and principles
- An overview of Unitarian Universalist history
- An overview of UUCR history
- Information on ways to get involved at UUCR, through our programs, committees, music, education, etc.
- Answers to any other questions you may have
For additional information about Newcomer Orientation, or to see when the next class is scheduled, please contact Anne Welch.