Nursery Assistant Position Description
Please send resume and cover letter to Nichole Hodges-Abbasi at email@example.com.
The Unitarian Universalist Church of Reston, seeks to hire a paid nursery assistant. This position begins on or after Sunday, September 10, provided background checks are complete. The pay for this position is $15 an hour.
- Work under the supervision of the Acting Director of Children’s Religious Education & with the Nursery Childcare Provider
- Assist with childcare in the nursery during worship service each Sunday from 9:30-11:30am
- Interact with parents to share information about their child’s experience in the nursery
- Prepare nursery & reset the room
- Mature, responsible and dependable young adult or adult (must be 21 or older)
- Demonstrated experience with children aged 3 and younger
- Enjoys and relates well with young children
- Collaborative, friendly nature, sense of humor, likes to play
- Work schedule is Sundays 9:30-11:30am, additional hours may be requested for church events
- Must be able to work every Sunday during the church year (September-June)
- Background check required